Having modelled and featured on the runway for the likes of Vivienne Westwood, KTZ, Mr Hare, Spencer Hart and Billy Reid, England-based South African model Mac Phiri (who was scouted accompanying a friend to a walk-in at a modelling agency) is fast becoming a staple in menswear lookbooks, fashion editorials and men’s fashion runways.
Here he is for noted Irish designer Orla Kiely’s SS14 debut menswear collection for John Lewis.
How adorable is Mac here?!!
- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- () = I am a non binary person who has a crush on you
- * = just delete your tumblr already
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- + = i hate you.
- % = You’re ugly
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me
A marvelous work.
person: u should like more colours